TOWN OF CICERO
TOWN COUNCIL ZOOM MEETING AGENDA
May 6, 2020 at 7:00 PM
Call to Order:
Present: Chad Amos Absent:
Declare a quorum present.
Others Present: Rhonda Gary, Clerk Treasurer
Topic: Cicero Town Council Meeting
Time: May 6, 2020 7:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting: https://ivytech.zoom.us/j/98373635179
Approval of Agenda:
Approval of Prior Minutes:
Town Council Special Meeting, March 27, 2020, 10:00 AM
Town Council Special Zoom Meeting Minutes, April 10, 2020, 10:00 AM
Approval of Claims: 4/7/2020, 4/21/2020 & 5/6/2020
Council Committee Reports:
- OTC Report –
- EDC Report –
- SWU Management Board Report –
Legal Counsel Report- Aaron Culp:
Cicero/Jackson Township Plan Commission Report-C.J. Taylor
Permit Revenue: April 2020 = $ 8,162 YTD: $ 26,046
April 2019 = $ 4,382 YTD: $ 12,393
Difference: Month = $ 3,780 YTD: $ 13,653
A total of 27 building permits were issued for April 2020. Twenty-three are
inside the corporate limits (of which 8 are new homes). Four permits were issued in Jackson Township (of which 1 is a new home).
As you can see, we have had a very good month considering all of the Covid-19 issues everyone is facing. Andrew has been working from home.
Town Engineer Report-Mr. Keith Bryant –
- Tamarack Construction –
- Morse Landing 1 / Hidden Bay Front Lift Station Project –
- East Jackson Street Project –
- I & I Mitigation Project –
- COVID-19 Related items
- Pool Opening
- Sports Complex
- Playground Equipment at Parks
- Non-Essential Employees back to work-When?
- Town Building
- Small Business COVID-19 Grant Program
- Mike Murphy Recognition Day – May 16
- Dry Hydrant-Consent to Encroachment – Permit Chief Overholser to Sign
- Our Town Cicero-Pocket Park Presentation
- Departmental Spending
Comments By Citizens:
Signatures on Official Documents!
Motion to Adjourn:
The Next Cicero Town Council Meeting will be on May 19, 2020, at 7:00 PM at the Cicero Town Hall.