Cicero/Jackson Township Plan Commission Administrative Assistant Position
The Cicero Plan Commission has a part-time opening for an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant’s duties include but are not limited to, scheduling inspections and meetings, maintaining the website and social media. The Administrative Assistant also interacts with the public on a daily basis via phone, email and in person.
Applications will be accepted through Friday, April 30, 2021. Please send résumé to CJ Taylor, 331 E. Jackson St., P.O. Box 650, Cicero, IN 46034 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, the Town’s application will be required which may be accessed online at www.ciceroin.org under the Government tab – Job Opportunities or requested by e-mail.
Cicero Police Department
The Cicero Police Department is currently accepting applications for the position of full-time Police Officer; lateral applicants are encouraged to apply. Applications will be accepted until noon May 21, 2021.
- Salary after 1st year is $55,802 – Probationary salary $44,077 – ILEA tier 1 certified officer salary negotiable
- Longevity pays, $110.00 per year
- PERF 77 Retirement Pension
- Vacation – 5 days the first year, 10 days after 1 full year, 15 days after 3 years. Holidays: 12 per year.
- Bereavement Leave
- Take home patrol car
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- Authorized to work in the United States
- No convictions for OWI or Domestic Battery
- No felony convictions
Requirements and and applications can be downloaded from the Town of Cicero website, www.ciceroin.org or may be picked up at the Police Department: 70 S. Byron Street, Cicero, IN 46034. Applications can be submitted to the Cicero Police Department at 70 S. Byron Street; PO Box 42; Cicero, IN 46034.
Physical Agility Testing:
The physical agility test will occur on May 22, 2021 at Hamilton Heights High School. Lateral transfer/ILEA Tier 1 certified Officers are exempt from the agility test. Registration starts at 8:00am and testing begins at 8:30am. Hamilton Heights High School is located at 25802 SR 19; Arcadia, IN 46030.
Contact Maj. Jeff Rednour at 317-984-3648 or email@example.com with any questions.