Please be aware of the following reminders from the Police Department. Adherence to these rules will help insure a safe holiday weekend for everyone.
Contact the police department at 317-984-3648 or 317-773-1282 if you have any questions
- All golf carts must be registered with the police department including rented carts.
- Any operator of a golf cart must have a valid driver’s license.
- Golf carts are not to be operated after 10pm
- No passengers under the age of 4 are permitted
- Golf cart operators shall pull over and yield to overtaking vehicles when possible
91.03 CONSUMER FIREWORKS.
(A) Definition of “consumer fireworks.” For purposes of this section, CONSUMER FIREWORKS shall mean consumer fireworks as defined by I.C. 22-11-14-1.
(B) Days and hours of use. Consumer fireworks may not be used, ignited or discharged within the corporate limits of the town except during the following times:
(1) Between the hours of 5:00 p.m. and two hours after sunset on June 29, June 30, July 1, July 2, July 3, July 5, July 6, July 7, July 8 and July 9; and
(2) Between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and twelve midnight on July 4; and
(3) Between the hours of 10:00 a.m. on December 31 and 1:00 a.m. on January 1.