The Cicero Police Department is currently accepting applications for the position of full-time Police Officer. Applications can be downloaded from the Town of Cicero website www.ciceroin.org or picked up at the Police Department located at 70 South Byron Street; Cicero, IN 46034. Applications will be accepted until February 10, 2020 and can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Lateral applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Salary after 1st year is $54,900
- Longevity pay after the 1st year is available
- PERF 77 Retirement Pension
- Paid Time Off Package
- Take home patrol car
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- At least 21 years of age and less than 36 years old
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- Authorized to work in the Unites States
- No convictions for OWI or under the influence of drugs
- No felony convictions
The physical agility test will occur on February 22, 2020 at Hamilton Heights High School located at 25802 SR 19; Arcadia, IN 46030. Lateral transfer/ILEA certified Officers are exempt from the agility test. Registration will begin at 8:00am and testing starts at 8:30am.
Please contact Major Jeff Rednour at (317) 984-3648 or email@example.com with any questions.